When setting up your food truck operation, our Food Truck Permits team can help you find the right location and build your budget, secure the necessary permits, and provide security, staffing, and branding materials. When you choose us to assist with your food truck operation, we will ask you a series of questions, and you can help us achieve a quicker turnaround time by taking a few moments to consider these questions prior to calling us for a quote.
To ensure a fast turnaround and an accurate quote, please be ready to provide us with responses to the following questions:
- What will you be sampling? (Food, candy, beverage?)
- What type of event is it? (Product launch? Press event?)
- In which cities would you like to hold your event(s)?
- What type of site are you looking for?
- Do you need a footprint? If so, how big?
- Will you have a tent? Tables?
- Do you need a commissary food truck?
- Is there projected sound?
- Will you have samplers/Brand Ambassadors? How many?
- Do you need security?
- Is there a celebrity attending?
- Do you plan on taking pictures? Video?
- Do you have a budget in mind?